Brakes perform a vital safety function in any vehicle, but brake pads wear out, and it’s dangerous to neglect regular maintenance and servicing here. We care for your safety and will help you keep this crucial system in top shape:
Let us check the condition of your brakes
The most common indicators that your car may need the brakes checked for maintenance are:
Prevent damage with inspection and servicing at ExcelTune
Let us replace the brake pads when they become worn and don’t let the steel become exposed. The steel is much harder than the brake pad compound and can scratch and warp the rotors. Brake pads are quite affordable, especially when compared to the cost of rotor machining or replacement.
If your brakes require a service or a check, give the expert team at ExcelTune a call on 039
93113345 or book conveniently online.
- The brake light comes on
- The car wobbles, vibrates, or the brakes sound as if they’re scraping
- Leaking fluid
- A spongy feeling when you step on the brake pedal
- The car veers to one side when you brake
- You may detect a smell of something burning
- Excessive vibration when you slam on the brakes
- Squealing or grinding noises may indicate that the brake pads have worn down to the steel backing plate, which means they require immediate replacement.